Like all businesses, small and midsize companies are facing new challenges and opportunities as they aspire to grow within the modern digital economy.
While your company prepares to scale and expand into new markets with efficient processes, data insights, and technology, the goal is to do all this without losing any of the aspects of your business.
A best run, next-gen ERP solution – SAP Business One
Designed specifically for small and midsize businesses, the SAP® Business One application is a single, affordable solution for managing all your business processes – including financials, sales, customer relationships, and operations.
Sold exclusively through SAP partners, it helps streamline your operations from start to finish, gain instant access to complete information, and accelerate profitable growth.
Some prominent reasons why SAP Business One stands above all the ERP solutions.
- Cloud: You can deploy SAP Business One Cloud for a monthly license fee, so when your business grows your SAP Business One solution grows with you
- Mobile: Mobilize your sales team with SAP Business One mobile apps, available anytime, anywhere and on any mobile device and manage your business on the move
- On-premise: Deploy SAP Business One solution in the office – that’s just fine too as per your custom needs
Last year, SAP announced a major release — SAP Business One 9.3 which has surged to heights with its rigorous development and various functionality-based improvements where it will not only optimize to improve performance and stability but also expand the core processes of the SME business.
But what’s next??
The technical upgradation in the ERP systems/solutions helps businesses in numerous ways. “Digital Transformation” and “Intelligent Enterprise” a buzzing word, is changing business models and making them more intelligent by digitizing them.
These Digital Businesses are built on new computing infrastructure where the enablers are……..
- Big Data
- Cloud Technologies
- Mobile Technologies
…….which is accelerated by the Internet Of Things (IoT), Machine Learning (ML) and innovations like Blockchain.
The Future for SMEs – Intelligent Enterprise
- Intelligent Enterprise is data driven and it has an intelligent and stable ERP core at its center
- It allows customers across all industries and verticals to reimagine their business processes and business models
- It has potential with widespread usage with its mature, affordable and viable Digital Technologies.
Get a snapshot of how SMEs/businesses transform with the “Digitalization/Innovation on SAP Business One Platform”
- Analytical Portfolio for SAP Business One: You get insightful data dashboards, KPIs to make your business measures better to understand. Also, enable your business to access, organize and schedule your reports from a Web Browser, anytime, anywhere.
- Cloud Technologies for SAP Business One: SAP Business One Cloud solution, allows companies to manage their most critical business functions with flexibility.
- Machine Learning for SAP Business One: Get an intelligent forecast to analyze inventory levels and optimize your demand, also get product recommendations based on buying history of your customers and similar customers in sales documents.
- Big Data in SAP Business One: Predict future and seasonal trends based on your historical data within your dashboards with the help of Big Data.
- Mobile Technologies for SAP Business One: Get SAP Business One Sales App and Service App which handles effectively your sales activity and manages and fulfills your service anywhere, anytime.